How many hospitals?

  • littlejules2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      I've got some beanie style hats knitted now. They come in 3 sizes. My
      daughters think the "tiny" sized ones are far too small and i must have
      made a mistake with the pattern.

      Maybe I should send you a sample of the three sizes to see if they are
      ok. I don't want to waste time knitting things that you can't use.

      How many hospitals do you send items to? Are they all around the
      country? Any in the midlands?

      jules