Re: [rayofhopeuk] Welcome

  • lorraine davies
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi Chris,

      Glad you liked what i sent you,

      If you go to decoraccents inc.com/knifty_knitters.html
      go to write of screen and click on knifty knitters looms you will see what i use, i use the blue loom for prem and babys, red for children, green for teens and adults hats,yellow for bigger heads and small blankets.

      These are so easy and quick to use and you can make a lot of different things on them but i am just learning.

      If i have time before i send next parcel i will do you a blankets on the loom and a crochet one and you can tell me what you think (honest opinion i dont get offended easily).

      If you like what you see in the loom you can learn more by joining the kniftyknitters loom group on yahoo,you might even get them to join your group.

      All for now work calling.

      Lorraine
      Essex.

      Christine <chrisrayofhope@...> wrote:
      Hi Lorraine,
      How nice of you to join. The loom hats went down bery well at the
      hospital when I took them in. I have never seen any done like that
      before not seen the blankets at all I dont think.What is the loom like
      that you do them with? Always willing to see something new to me.

      Chris ROH