Parcel on its way

  • phoebe5uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005
      Hi Chris,

      Just a note to say that I've posted a large box of goodies this morning
      so it should be with you in a few days. I used the FREEPOST address but
      I'd be interested to know if it cost you any more to pay on receipt,
      than it would cost me to pay when I sent it off.

      Please let me know when the parcel arrives - I have a receipt for it
      but it would be nice to know it arrived safely!

      Chris, Stourbridge, where it's still raining so I'm spending the
      afternoon with a video and my knitting. Bliss!
    • Christine Cooper
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005
        Hi Chris,
        Thanks for that. We have never had a bill yet for the
        Freepost. We hd to pay so much up front. I presume when we
        have used that up hey will ask for more.

        Christine in wet and windy Haslington

      • phoebe5uk
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2007
          Morning Chris,

          What a beautiful day it is here! Perhaps summer has finally arrived,
          apart from the rain due later, of course!

          Your message about parcels you've posted reminded me that I didn't tell
          you that I posted a small package on Thursday, mostly burial gowns but
          a few hats, too. I shall carry on with more of the tiny gowns, if
          that's OK.

          Hugs, Chris, Stourbridge.
        • Kathleen O'Brien
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2007
            Hi Christine,
            just to say I posted a parcel of small gowns today.
            hope all is well with everyone in the group.
            regards Kath.

          • Christine Cooper
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2007
              Hi Kath,

              Parcel arrived. I think the size is great. I will send
              off to some of the labour suites for a professional
              opinion. Many thanks.

              Best wishes

              Christine

              --- Kathleen O'Brien <kdoolan40@...> wrote:

              > Hi Christine,
              > just to say I posted a parcel of small gowns
              > today.
              > hope all is well with everyone in the group.
              > regards Kath.

              > What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get
              > a free analysis of your email personality. Take the
              > quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.

              now.
              http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/