Ray of Hope

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 11, 2010
      Hi

      Years ago we used to have a chat room in here and we would state a time and dome of us would meet up. Yahoo took the froup chats away and since then we co not have the facility. I a on a group sit called www.buzz50,com. It is really a site that over 40,s can join. It has a normal forom and chat rooms should you be interested. I have however just opened a knitters group on there. If you click on the site and have a look. then on the top loke click groups you will see the knitters group. It has a forum and a chatroom . It is a private group just as this one is. You do have to joinn buzz 5o , but they ask for very few details. it is a private uk site and I know the man who owns and runs it. It is well monitored but as I say you have no need to go into any other part if you wish not to. If you do join please on you application put ROH or something similar so that I know you are from here. The site is very empty at the moment as it was only properly formed yesterday. I am just hoping to get something a little more user friendly especially for chat amongst ourselves. This site will of course remain. My name on buzz 50 is Kristine ( someone else had Christine)

      Best wishes Christine
    • sandra skupham
      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 15, 2010
         Thanks Christine. Sandrax