Hello from Ann.

  • ann313463
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      I hope everyone had a good summer.Hows everyone doing? I havent done much crafting this summer.
    • Christine
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
        Summer? Where have you been, Ann? We haven't had one in Stourbridge, LOL.

        I've been having fun knitting things for the sales table, by using up loads of not-suitable-for-babies yarns, as well as a Noro Cash Iroha cardy for myself. I also have some Kidsilk Haze to make a fancy sort of waistcoat for myself. It seemed a good idea when I saw the gorgeous pattern and got a good deal on the yarn, but it's so fine and as I'm what is euphemistically called a 'larger lady' it seems a rather daunting task! I'm knitting a child's Aran hoodie for the sales table instead while I get my mind in the right frame :0)

        OK. That's me. So what is everyone else doing?

        Hugs, Chris, Stourbridge.