Latest news

  • phoebe5uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2009
      Hi Christine,

      I was just wondering what effect the news that some Lancashire hospitals are no longer taking knitted items in an effort to try and reduce infection will have on our work. Or is it too early to say yet?

      I rather suspect that others may follow suit, but surely biological powders would solve the problem, or is that too risky with tiny babies? There must be a way of sterilising things without boiling them! Hospitals have such wonderful hand washes these days that there must be something.

      I've almost finished my personal knitting and shall then be ready to begin for ROH again, probably sometime next weekend.

      Keep smiling!

      Chris, Stourbridge.