Re: Campaign against Monsanto in California e-mail

  • geoffp0115
    Message 1 of 24 , May 18, 2012
      *
      The NDAA's section 1021 coup d'etat foiled‏

      Aajonus Vonderplan​itz Schedule clean-up
      To aajonus
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 6, 2012
      • geoffp0115
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 7, 2012
          Here's an article I got from the paleofood group:-

          http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/07/07/got-milk-you-dont-need-it/

          Usually anti-dairy articles are forced into fringe publications, so the above is a pleasant exception.

          Geoff
        • OOOOMMMM OOOOMMMM
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 9, 2012
            There is a big difference between "milk", which in this country, unless one searches out the real stuff, is simply a substance from cows which has been boiled out of recognition, nutritionally speaking, and then filled with additives which are supposed to be just as good as the real thing.  Actual milk, which is labeled raw milk, is available in many states, with varying regulations as to where it can be purchased.
            Many testimonials can be found if one looks for them.  Mine is this: since March of this year, 2012, I've been drinking almost three gallons a week of raw, organic quality milk, and have noticed a very marked change in my asthma/allergy situation.  I no longer need an inhaler, as I have needed every spring, and even a long term restriction in my lungs which was present year around is gone, leaving me able to exercise at levels previously impossible.  I combine this with a raw paleo diet, including raw meat, for deep detoxification.  Milk constitutes my main form of hydration.

            You can view videos by Aajonus Vonderplanitz, who is not a fraud or greedy charlatan, as some attack videos suggest, and also read his two books, which are available on Amazon.  Other valuable and informative resources are the book Health over Harmony by Dr. Paul Sweeney, DOM, and Deep Nutrition, by Catherine Shanahan, MD.  Shanahan asserts that raw milk is beneficial for anyone of any age.  I myself gave up drinking milk, and limited my ingestion of dairy for many years, and considering that pasteurized milk is not "real" milk, I was probably wise to do so.  As to food allergies, there is a very strong psychological factor behind them, and so there is nothing that someone cannot be allergic to, depending on their associations to that food. Another resource is the Weston A. Price foundation.  Weston Price was a dentist who traveled the world studying "primitive" cultures, and found that the people who had access to raw milk had beautiful,
            cavity-free teeth.  I hope this helps.