Re: [rawpaleodiet] Where to buy 1/4th, 1/2, whole cows

  • Vicki Satta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2012
      On Apr 13, 2012, at 6:33 PM, alexanderdcampano@... wrote:

      > Hey everyone. I live in south florida, but I want to purchase a lot of beef at a good price. Any suggestions on where some local farms are?
      > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      post some FREE ads on craigslist WANTED or FARMS AND GARDENS...

      Ask and they will show up.

      Contact your FL Ag Dept.

      Do you have cattle or goats, lambs, alpaca, farms/ranches in FL? You can ALWAYS move to CO... our rancher has GF everything for 2-3.15 a pound!

      4-H kids raise rabbits and cows sometimes.

      Must be local and prices are high right now. But try everything.

      Vicki (and good luck to you!)