Re: [rawpaleodiet] Physical and mental addiction to regular food?

  • lya kotys
    Message 1 of 50 , Feb 1, 2012
      Thank you! Go Jenny and Jim!

      much against recreational drugs, even cannibis. She says drugs
      (recreational AND pharmaceutical) can have a devastating effect on a
      person's gut flora. In vulnerable individuals, a first time
      recreational drug use can tip the person into psychosis. I am sure
      many of us know of people who did recreational drugs and are now
      mentally ill. I personally know of two schizophrenic adults (very
      sick) who did recreational drug use when younger which is attributed
      to making them ill. Of course after the first psychotic episode, they
      get prescribed more toxic drugs (in the form of anti-psychotics) which
      just spirals them deeper and deeper into mental illness.

    • Lya
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 6, 2012
        If you are implying that severe autism is genetic, (which coincidentally just happens to be the conventional medical establishment reason for most disorders and illnesses they cannot explain), show the science that has isolated the specific autism gene. You can't because there is none!

        And explain why autism is a spectrum disorder, manifesting in different degrees and different manifestations in different subjects. If there was a gene (which there isn't) why would this gene not manifest itself basically the same at all times?

        And, autism being a spectrum disorder, what are the qualifications that would label someone "severe" or not? Where does the line get crossed? There is no laboratory test do determine autism, it is diagnosed solely on behaviors.

        The mainline medical "scientific" explanation just doesn't add up.

        And how do you know that severe autism cannot be remedied? Do you have direct personal experience of such? I do.