Re: Fuss about raw food

  • vela_7
    Message 1 of 1852 , Aug 19, 1999
      Dear Victor,<br><br>Do we have a culture clash
      here? I love the Australian sense of humour because
      they don't take themselves nor anything or anyone else
      too seriously. That is the only way to survive, and
      healthy eating, of course.<br><br>Americans on the other
      hand are taking themselves too bloody seriously. Now,
      I just stated two cliches here.<br><br>And, despite
      different seasons, in both countries you can get tropical
      and other fruit all year round, even though one
      should only eat the fruit that is in season according to
      where one lives, how boring. Maybe we are all too
      occupied with food, but then it sustains us. Or do you
      know any breatharians? Do you think they cheat?
      know we don't eat pig, really, instead of, say papaya,
      or whatever? Organic fruit and vegies? They are just
      lasting too long sitting on the bench, so sometimes I
      wonder if they are really the real thing.<br><br>So
      maybe we should all become breatharians and live off
      air and? water? are they allowed to drink?<br><br>Are
      you cold wherever you live right now?<br><br>Vela
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007