Re: [Raw Food] raw tahini brand

  • vegwriter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14 8:10 PM
      In a message dated 5/14/2004 8:03:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      studio53@... writes:
      Can anyone recommend a raw tahini brand? Everything I find seems to be
      roasted.

      Jesse
      Rejuvenative Foods. Found in the refrigerator compartment of your health food
      store. Or ask them to order it.

      Judy Pokras
      editor/founder/designer
      www.RawFoodsNewsmagazine.com
      An online newsmagazine founded in March 2001 featuring authoritative info,
      breaking news, and fun interactive features on the raw vegan lifestyle. * Rated
      Number 1 in the Webseed Directory's most interesting sites list, based on how
      many articles a person looks at in any one visit.
      * Recommended by Writer's Digest, EnergyTimes, The Vegan Guide to NYC, the
      Japanese magazine Engine, breathing.com, and the national radio program Carolyn
      Craft's Inner Wisdom.

    • Linda Hatton
      Message 2 of 6 , May 15 5:54 AM
        The kind I buy is Maranatha and it does say Raw Organic Tahini on the jar.

        -Linda :-)

        http://www.Ryze.com/go/LGHatton

        > vegwriter@... wrote:
        > In a message dated 5/14/2004 8:03:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        > studio53@... writes:
        > Can anyone recommend a raw tahini brand? Everything I find seems to be
        > roasted.

      • Alex Malinsky
        Message 3 of 6 , May 15 7:11 AM
          Rejuvenative Foods tahini is not raw. It even states that on the jar. You can get truly raw tahini from www.rawganique.com

          Have the best day ever!
          Alex
          www.rawguru.com
          www.rawfoodchat.com

          studio53@... writes:
          Can anyone recommend a raw tahini brand? Everything I find seems to be
          roasted.

          Jesse
          Rejuvenative Foods. Found in the refrigerator compartment of your health food
          store. Or ask them to order it.

          Judy Pokras
          editor/founder/designer
          www.RawFoodsNewsmagazine.com
          An online newsmagazine founded in March 2001 featuring authoritative info,
          breaking news, and fun interactive features on the raw vegan lifestyle. * Rated
          Number 1 in the Webseed Directory's most interesting sites list, based on how
          many articles a person looks at in any one visit.
          * Recommended by Writer's Digest, EnergyTimes, The Vegan Guide to NYC, the
          Japanese magazine Engine, breathing.com, and the national radio program Carolyn
          Craft's Inner Wisdom.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 6 , May 15 9:21 AM
            Alex, are you saying that none of Rejuvenative Foods' "raw" nut butters are
            raw?
            (I don't personally use their tahini.)

            Judy

            studio53@... writes:
[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Message 5 of 6 , May 15 11:18 AM
              I am curious why you say they (tahini and hempseed butters) are not raw. On
              their website, it says they are. Am I in the Twilight Zone???

              > All of their nut butters are truly raw, EXCEPT their tahini and hempseed
              butters. I think all of their truly raw butters are excellent!
            • Alex Malinsky