Re: Fuss about raw food

  • shortus
    Message 1 of 1852 , Aug 17, 1999
      Dear Vela,<br><br>I do enjoy my fruit and I enjoy
      your messages.<br><br>In American eyes Australians do
      have a deflating even destructive sense of humour. In
      Australian eyes Americans have no sense of humour and think
      they have the best sense of humour in the world. So we
      are involved in cultural difference. This is
      inevitable in a global medium.<br><br>So not only are we at
      the cutting edge of healthy eating but also at the
      cutting edge of communication. How we resolve both these
      issues will affect more than you and me.<br><br>Just
      think: your summer is my winter and my spring is your
      autumn or fall; what delicious fruit and vegetables are
      in season here are out of season there. So what is
      in season in my culture is out of season in your
      culture.<br><br>So I will share my fresh fruit and vegetable with
      you, if you will share yours with me.<br><br>Victor.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007