Re: Swollen feet and ankles, what's wron

  • almostrawstrictlyvegan
    Message 1 of 1852 , Mar 7, 2001
      Narda Narvaez, a Doctor of Naturopathy, certified
      hypnotherapist, iridologist, yoga therapist holds degrees in
      physical therapy and physiology. Has had extensive
      training in lifefood nutrition. She said that she would
      rather eat organic frozen berries than non organic
      cantaloupe. But if you have no choice non organic cantaloupe
      is good because it has a rind which protects the
      fruit from pesticides. I prefer not to consume non
      organic apples, plums, grapes, strawberries, blueberries,
      any berries and pears for the chance of ingesting
      harmful toxins. Even though organic types of these fruits
      are a bit more expensive, the price generally comes
      out the same. I was eating non organic oranges and
      bananas, because they at least have peelings. But I
      stopped because they are hybrid, no seeds and don't grow
      naturally. Apples are the worst, they are waxed with a
      possible product of animal origin. Carrots are on the list
      of high in pesticides for non organic produce.
      Organic has many more mineral and nutrients. You can
      research organic fruits and vegetables on the internet.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007