Re: Swollen feet and ankles, what's wron

  • mallon
    Message 1 of 1852 , Mar 7, 2001
      Almost Raw,<br><br>Your mentioned "...I can't eat
      a lot of fruit, bananas, oranges, pineapples,<br>
      kiwis, non organic cantaloupe, apples, tangerines,
      pears, plums, melon,<br> grapes, strawberries,
      blueberries, mangos, papayas are toxic and not<br> consumable
      according to some raw experts."<br><br>Is there a typo or
      syntax error in this statement, or do mean to suggest
      all these foods are considered toxic? I'm confused.
      If this is what you meant to say, then who are the
      "experts" that have stated this?<br><br>I did once see some
      blatant cooked food propaganda published by a "food
      industry" (evil bastards) group that pointed out some
      fruits contain trace amounts of arsenic and other
      substances generally considered toxic. But I have seen
      experts on the subject say these naturally occuring trace
      amounts are definitely harmless and probably beneficial,
      and it is a meaningless to compare the organic
      naturally-occurring substances with their inorganic counterparts. If
      one were to believe this crap, they would conclude
      its only safe to eat processed food, which we all
      know is the worst thing one could do. If there are raw
      food "experts" claiming all these fruits are toxic,
      I'd like to know who they are so I can at least read
      their arguments with an open mind before I write them
      off for lack of credibility. Or maybe I'll become
      enlightened, but I doubt it.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007