Re: [Raw Food] Detoxing(Mary Ellen)P.S.

  • Tone
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      Mare,

      If you want to rid your tongue of that white coat just pop one of those listerine pocket pak tabs in your mouth. Sheesh, those suckers can burn away anything!
      I heard that they can get through a breathilizer test.
      So what...now I can drink and drive? lol sheesh

      Hugs,
      Tone

    • Mary Ellen Wolfe
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
        lol. my youngest daughter loves those things! I won't use them because they have "weird" ingredients, though.
        Peace, ~*~Mary Ellen~*~