Re: Fuss about raw food

  • vela_7
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jul 27 3:53 AM
      Dear Victor, <br><br>By "fuss" I meant what is
      the fuss about changing over from SAD or whatever to
      raw food? I just did it, virtually overnight from
      chicken, fish, veggies, fruit, to fruit only for about 3
      month and felt no ill effects, except a bit of detox
      first, more energy, and just healthier, and after about
      3 month I added raw veggies, and a bit of sprouted
      bread here and there. Of course, according to everyone
      I know, I am completely nuts, maybe I am...I love
      being a nut, a healthy one, better than being a sick
      square!<br><br>Well, SAD will be very sad once it has lost you for
      good, whenever that may be?<br><br>Don't stay with SAD
      for too long...it'll only make you sad in the
      end...<br><br>Vela
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007