Made a good raw food recipe!

  • JAMINIELOVE_98
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jul 17, 1999
      I was experimenting and I came up with veggie
      stuffed peppers and it is easy! You blend bean sprouts in
      a blender, add garlic, celery, and braggs liquid
      amnios and other herbs to taste. Then put 4 baby
      tomatoes in the 4 corners of the pepper pour the blended
      bean sprouts in the pepper and put slices of avocado
      and parsely on top! It is delisious! Hope you all
      have a good week and take care!
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2 8:03 AM