Mallon II. Re: Vegetarian or Raw ?

  • shortus
    Message 1 of 1852 , Feb 4 8:36 PM
      Dear Mallon,<br><br>You do ask a good
      question.<br><br>Consciousness research is in its infancy. Luckily, though, it's
      done just down the road from here.<br><br>There are no
      definitive conclusions however it does look that
      consciousness is rare and has only appeared recently on earth.
      It plainly serves adaption.<br><br>As you have
      pointed out, other animals have feelings and emotions
      however there seems to be no evidence that they are
      conscious of their feelings and emotions.<br><br>Just
      because homo sapiens is conscious of our feelings and
      emotions, does not mean that other animals are conscious of
      theirs.<br><br>I realise this is a difficult idea but
      consciousness is very difficult to study.<br><br>Victor.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2 8:03 AM