Hello everyone:)

  • JAMINIELOVE_98
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jun 29, 1999
      I am a new member to this club and I want to say
      hello to all of you:) I find the subject of the raw
      foods diet quite interesting. I am a vegetarian and
      have been so since i was 12. Now I am about 50% raw
      but hope to be 85%-100%, that is my goal. Not many
      people are very supportive of this type of lifestyle i
      find because it is againsed the norm. So I find it
      hard to keep it up. I am glad to find a club like this
      it makes me feel I am not the only one interested
      faw foodism. <br> If any of you have good recipies I
      would love to try them. I just got myself a dehydrater.
      meet everyone soon:)
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007