Re: Missing messages?

  • mallon
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jun 23, 1999
      OrionsDad,<br><br>I hope this board still works.
      It is awfully quiet.<br><br>Just wanted to find out
      if you've kept with 100% rawfood or reverted back to
      80% or so. If 100%, did you notice any difference
      between the two.<br><br>P.S. I've almost completed
      reading Nature's First Law: The Raw-Food Diet by Arlin,
      Dini and Wolfe. It is very enlightening on the subject
      of raw food versus cooked food and the effect you
      your health. Its also easy reading and entertaining as
      well
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007