RE: [Raw Food] Digest Number 618

  • Seán McFadden
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2004
      Dear Vlad,

      On the emotional side of things I really do recommend Emotional Freedom
      Technique www.emofree.com

      This is an immense website with lots of help. Gary Craig is very nice and
      will try to help or put you in touch with a local EMF prcactictioner.

      Moast of the work however in this technique is done by yourself. The web
      page at first does not look very professional but please give it a chance.

      I am 80% raw from may last year and 100% since October last year, I do not
      think that I would have lasted this long without their help. Depression was
      my main problem but I did not have suicidal tendancies. Browse through the
      web site for relevant and non-relevant issues, you will be surprised how
      some of the non-relevant issues can actually relate.

      I purchased the course from him but you can download the basics from
      http://www.emofree.com/tutorial.htm

      I hope you have look and that it helps.

      Take care

      Seán McFadden
    • jaggerbog
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2004
        > On the emotional side of things I really do recommend Emotional
        Freedom
        > Technique www.emofree.com

        thanks Sean,
        I am always interested to read about healing techniques. I
        am reading thru this website now.
        cheers, Vlad
      • jaggerbog
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2004