Re: [Raw Food] Hey Peter.....

  • tev treowlufu
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2004
      There are some decent before and after pictures here:

      http://www.shazzie.com/

      Eric Harrison <em_harrison@...> wrote:
      .... you're claiming with no doubt that a "raw food
      diet is the healthiest diet", right?? So that means
      you must have some proof- so show me.... I don't wanna
      see Pottenger cat studies, "'cause David Wolfe said
      so", links to Herbert Shelton's books, etc.. I wanna
      see REAL results!! Show me pictures of yourself. I
      constantly HEAR a lot of TALK and read crap on PAPER
      about how it is sooo superior in regards to health, so
      now I just figured that it's time that I SEE in
      REALITY what is sooo different about it.

      If raw food is the key to "paradise health", then I
      should expect to see one hell of a body, right?? Lean,
      robust, athletic and vascular with bulging muscles,
      thick shiny hair, a glowing complexion, tight smooth
      skin, clear glowing eyes, pearly white teeth- pretty
      much a body that would stand out and make the "Men's
      Health" cover models envious I would assume.

      Now I've seen some pics of some others that claim the
      same thing as you, and I was a little disappointed to
      say the least- pale, scrawny and frail, thin hair, and
      just "sickly" lookiing in general, but they assured me
      that it was just part of their "detox", so I reserved
      judgement even though some of them were still
      "detoxin'" after 5 years. But I've gotta good feelin'
      about ya' Peter!! I mean someone out their livin' this
      lifestyles' gotta be through "detoxin'" by now and I
      think you're the one- the one that can make me finally
      believe by seeing it- seeing something "different",
      something that "stands out from the crowd." Thanks,
      and I look forward to being blown away by your
      results!!!! Oh, and if you've gotten a physical lately
      I sure would be interested in seeing those "off the
      chart" numbers too!!!

      Thanks,
      Eric

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      The experience of dynamic religious living transforms the mediocre individual into a personality of idealistic power. Religion ministers to the progress of all through fostering the progress of each individual, and the progress of each is augmented through the achievement of all. [The Urantia Book: 1094:1]

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2004
        hi all, i thought i would share this website
        http://www.organicpastures.com/

        -birte