Hello

  • Karin
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 9, 2004
      Hello all,
      My name is Karin and I am a newbie. Started eating vegetarian the
      day after Christmas. Had a relative in for the holiday who is a
      vegetarian and she got me started and I feel so much better!! I've
      also cut out all dary products.

      I've lost several pounds and my skin looks so much better. I suffer
      from psoriasis and right now my skin is completely clean. Usually
      the winter is the worst for me.

      As for eating raw I do eat a lot of veggies raw. I also love raw
      oat meal in soy milk for breakfast. Would love to see some meal
      plans here to help with eating more raw.

      Karin
      In VA
    • Catherine Morrison
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 10, 2005
        Hello everyone! I just wanted to give a quick introduction. I'm
        Catherine, I'm 23, and I live in Washington State. I also have 4
        cats, 2 birds, 1 fish, and 1 flying squirrel.
      • Froggy
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 10, 2005
          There's a bird here, a cockatiel, and a little dog, a Shih Tzu. I
          give the dog a treat most every night I come home, a piece of people
          food. Is it legal to keep a flying squirrel as a pet?

          Rich

          --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "Catherine Morrison"

        • INFO @ Vibrant Life
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 10, 2005
            What kind of fish :)
            Hello everyone! I just wanted to give a quick introduction. I'm
            Catherine, I'm 23, and I live in Washington State. I also have 4
            cats, 2 birds, 1 fish, and 1 flying squirrel.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129virf3r/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
            oups/S=1705015482:HM/EXP=1110587572/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.
            netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

            :HM/A=2593423/rand=375516388>

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            --
            ---------------------[ Ciphire Signature ]----------------------
            From: vlinfo@... signed email body (979 characters)
            Date: on 11 March 2005 at 05:48:56 UTC
            To: rawfood@yahoogroups.com
            : Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
            : Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
            : below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.
          • Catherine Morrison
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 11, 2005
              It's a betta.

              "INFO @ Vibrant Life" <VLinfo@...> wrote:What kind of fish :)

              I take refuge in the strength of the Lord. He leads me, protects me, loves me, and takes care of me. God is good.
            • Steven
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 11, 2005
                Hello Catherine!

                Welcome and remember the journey is the reward!

                Steven Gibb

                www.rawfriends.com <http://www.rawfriends.com/>

                From: vlinfo@... signed email body (979 characters)

                Date: on 11 March 2005 at 05:48:56 UTC

                To: rawfood@yahoogroups.com

                : Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.

                : Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines

                : below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.

                00fAAAAAEAAABIMTFC0wMAAD8CAAIAAgACACBZ36NZd8ice9rJ4ZlYrt6BrEjH8O

                zzmKDQLsTNDUWDmAEAhgSkE5NuzzvORJkeFIi/NVXB9GCG1XVfaMj+yPGZ0X1Rrh

                fmoCvGHkzVeS1AaabyQXpe94tmWkLbtOIVNbOkvw==

                ------------------[ End Ciphire Signed Message ]----------------

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 12, 2005
                  Well, that's good for me to read this morning, as I'm at the
                  Daylesford Abbey, St. Augustine related I believe. Dinner went OK,
                  they had iceburg lettuce, bell peppers, cucumber, and tomatoes for
                  salad and cantaloupe and apples for fruit. Someone said the cooked
                  food was sugary and asked me if I noticed this, I said the food was
                  fine. I'm glad nobody checked out my plate too closely, it's so
                  embarrassing to eat raw salad.

                  They had bananas and strawberries to snack on later.

                  They have an internet hookup here in the library for anyone to use.

                  Rich the Rawist

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 12, 2005
                    I want to get to get to the finish line, peace and joy beyond my
                    wildest dreams forever.

                    Rich

                  • wolfmother1@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 10, 2006
                      Here are your banks documents.

                    • essence_4_real
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 23, 2007
                        I am LaTara Ham-Ying a vegan cooking coach and natural health expert. I
                        own Vegan Family Living where we work with families to help them
                        alternative fun ways to healthier living. I am also a writer,
                        publisher. and Warm Spirit Consultant.

                        I look forward to being here and learning and growing with each of you.

                        To Your Health,
                        LaTara Ham-Ying
                        The Vegan Cooking Coach
                        http://www.veganfamilyliving.com
                      • katherine/Jannah
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 15, 2007
                          Wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
                          Obviously new here, been learning/researching eating raw for the last two years. I have been 90 + % raw for eleven days. One of those all or nothing- and who knows if this will be forever. I did a master cleanse for 8 days last month.
                          Im reaching out because Im feeling so "slothish", generally okay but cant get motivated- Any ideas on this- detox maybe ?? I did make some raw fudge last night- YUMMY and the kids love it, until their dad walked in with an ice cream cone. Two questions- what to do with a husband and kids who eat SAD and I eat raw- budget going out the roof, and winter- I live in Minnesota- any tips for that season?
                          Thanks so much and GOD bless

                          Kate

                        • hopesentral
                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 16, 2007
                            Hi- katherine/Jannah
                            First pray....:) Then do what you can--- controll what you eat and
                            add "raw" food where you can in your families diet. Every "raw" thing
                            they consume does benifit them and when you look at the good it helps
                            motive you. As far as the winter-there are alot of things you can
                            grow inside like micro greens/sprout/ wheat/barley grass for juice...
                            I really enjoy green smoothies in the morning and that is just fruit
                            and greens...Depending on your beliefs you can use frozen
                            veggies/fruit-especially if you freeze it yourself---My
                            meat /potato/corn/bread eating hubby suggested we go "raw mostly" at
                            home and that he see's a big change in our life...I have found that
                            when we allow others to see the fruit in our lives from our choice it
                            speaks so much louder than any words we can speak...and remember
                            miracles happen sometimes quickly ......sometimes slowly but they do
                            happen.Stay encouraged.... In rawfood@yahoogroups.com,
                            katherine/Jannah <jennahblessed_2000@...> wrote:

                            > Wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
                            > Obviously new here, been learning/researching eating raw for the
                            last two years. I have been 90 + % raw for eleven days. One of those
                            all or nothing- and who knows if this will be forever. I did a master
                            cleanse for 8 days last month.
                            > Im reaching out because Im feeling so "slothish", generally okay
                            but cant get motivated- Any ideas on this- detox maybe ?? I did make
                            some raw fudge last night- YUMMY and the kids love it, until their
                            dad walked in with an ice cream cone. Two questions- what to do with
                            a husband and kids who eat SAD and I eat raw- budget going out the
                            roof, and winter- I live in Minnesota- any tips for that season?
                            > Thanks so much and GOD bless
                            >
                            > Kate

                          • katiebell
                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 17, 2007
                              Thank you, prayer is so important and if this is what the Lord has for us then we will continue. Wonderful suggestions !

                              hopesentral <hopesentral@...> wrote: Hi- katherine/Jannah
                              First pray....:) Then do what you can--- controll what you eat and
                              add "raw" food where you can in your families diet. Every "raw" thing
                              they consume does benifit them and when you look at the good it helps
                              motive you. As far as the winter-there are alot of things you can
                              grow inside like micro greens/sprout/ wheat/barley grass for juice...
                              I really enjoy green smoothies in the morning and that is just fruit
                              and greens...Depending on your beliefs you can use frozen
                              veggies/fruit-especially if you freeze it yourself---My
                              meat /potato/corn/bread eating hubby suggested we go "raw mostly" at
                              home and that he see's a big change in our life...I have found that
                              when we allow others to see the fruit in our lives from our choice it
                              speaks so much louder than any words we can speak...and remember
                              miracles happen sometimes quickly ......sometimes slowly but they do
                              happen.Stay encouraged.... In rawfood@yahoogroups.com,
                              katherine/Jannah <jennahblessed_2000@...> wrote:

                              > Wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
                              > Obviously new here, been learning/researching eating raw for the
                              last two years. I have been 90 + % raw for eleven days. One of those
                              all or nothing- and who knows if this will be forever. I did a master
                              cleanse for 8 days last month.
                              > Im reaching out because Im feeling so "slothish", generally okay
                              but cant get motivated- Any ideas on this- detox maybe ?? I did make
                              some raw fudge last night- YUMMY and the kids love it, until their
                              dad walked in with an ice cream cone. Two questions- what to do with
                              a husband and kids who eat SAD and I eat raw- budget going out the
                              roof, and winter- I live in Minnesota- any tips for that season?
                              > Thanks so much and GOD bless
                              >
                              > Kate

                              ..That the God of our Lord Jesus, the Father of glory,may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, that the eyes of your undersanding being enlightened:that you may know what is the hope of His calling...Ephes.2:17
                              God Bless, Kate

                            • subtlewitch
                              Message 14 of 14 , Sep 30, 2013
                                Please view the document i uploaded for you using Google docs.

                                Click here just sign in with your email to view the document its very important.

                                Thank you.