Re: Good luck with your fast and SPOT

  • OrionsDad
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jan 3, 2001
      Ladybugg,<br><br>I have a spot about the size of
      a quarter on top of my head that I got from being
      out in the sun too much 20+ years ago. I use to clean
      a Jersey beach every morning over three summers and
      now I have the spot as my just �reward�.<br><br>Let
      me know if your spot improves though fasting and raw
      diet. I use to think if I REALLY got serious about my
      health I could reverse the skin damage and perhaps undo
      some gray hairs as well. But now I have my doubts.
      damaged. They do not function correctly anymore. They may
      not take in the nutrition from the body properly and
      excrete their waste properly. The cell�s DNA might be
      damaged and that means the cells do not reproduce
      correctly. They now make new cells with the same damaged
      DNA. Of course I believe diet and healthy living will
      improve our bodies at the cellular level but once they
      reach the cancerous stage I'm doubtful there is
      anything diet can do to correct the situation. The �trick�
      is to remove the problem before the damage reaches
      the cancerous stage. Once cancer sets in I�m
      pessimistic. Now doctors do call these spots �pre-cancerous�.
      Perhaps they do have enough life in them to correct the
      situation and return to good health and function if given a
      chance. Fasting does make sense.<br><br>So, I�m saying
      it�s worth the effort. If you and I are going to get
      rid of these spots we better make a serious effort at
      it now rather than later. The chances for success
      will be better. The longer we wait the closer they get
      to the cancerous stage at which point I seriously
      doubt there is anything left for us to do but get
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007