Re: [Raw Food] Daily Food Schedule

  • abrs@lynchburg.net
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 2, 2003
      Could someone tell me the book name that is recommended for curing Heart Disease?

      Thanks

      Bernadette

    • stacey boren
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 9, 2006
        I use organic bottled aloe vera gel.

        Tommie <jerushy@...> wrote: Is this aloe vera from a plant you are growing or a bottled preparation?

        Tommie
        http://www.rawburchard.blogspot.com

        --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, Holly Funk <dancewarrioradoration@...>
        wrote:

        > I use the Aloe Vera . . .not just for skin, but it's a great hair gel,
        shaving gel, and if cooled in the fridge, it's a great coolant! (smile)