Re: The Primal Myth.

  • rawfoodrules
    Message 1 of 1852 , Dec 4, 2000
      The tastes of raw food are certainly
      paradisal.<br><br>The world would be far less screwed up if people were
      raised (from conception) on raw food. While not any
      paradise, it would certainly be a far better place than the
      world today.<br><br>Another essential ingredient,
      besides raw food, is daily swimming during infancy. The
      un-natural helplessness we inflict on infants goes against
      our aquatic-ape heritage. Swimming infants grow up to
      be more athletic, more physically confident, and
      less vulnerable to neurosis as adults.<br><br>The
      people of the world suffer a double handicap: cooked
      food and infant helplessness. Only when these horrors
      are ended will the human race be truely happy.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007