food dehydrators

  • ravenmimir
    Message 1 of 1852 , Dec 1, 2000
      What do you all think of using food dehydrators?
      I see a lot of recipes at living-foods.com that
      involve the dehydrator. It doesnt seem natural to take
      all the water out of food, but maybe its worth it to
      add some interesting foods to your diet. And of
      course the temperature never goes above 105 degrees
      (although I've read that enzymes are destroyed at 103
      degrees). <br><br>Has anyone tried any of those recipes at
      that site? I'd be interested to hear a
      review.<br><br>Raven
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007