Re: [Raw Food] Re: Tired of Elitists

  • Elizabeth Pagos
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4 3:09 PM
      I haven't been on the e-mail list long enough to recognize a problem, but I
      will say that I also get frustrated when people feel that their way of
      eating is the only right way and they try to infringe upon others. I'm not
      saying that this situation is going on at all -- I really have no clue.
      I'll play the devil's advocate: usually we feel most threatened by what
      someone else is saying when we know intuitively that the other person is
      right. ;) If you don't agree with what someone is posting, just don't
      follow his/her advice. It's not worth the stress to fight about it.

      Cheers,
      Hollin

      Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get Hotmail
      Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
    • Peter Gardiner
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4 10:01 PM
        Hollin,

        Quite right. What a boring place the world would be if we all agreed
        with everyone about everything.
        We would all be one big herd...

        Peter

        I haven't been on the e-mail list long enough to recognize a problem,
        but I
        will say that I also get frustrated when people feel that their way of
        eating is the only right way and they try to infringe upon others. I'm
        not
        saying that this situation is going on at all -- I really have no clue.

        I'll play the devil's advocate: usually we feel most threatened by what
        someone else is saying when we know intuitively that the other person is

        right. ;) If you don't agree with what someone is posting, just don't
        follow his/her advice. It's not worth the stress to fight about it.

        Cheers,
        Hollin

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/