David Wolf

  • jazzmen10021
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Man I just saw David last night here in NYC and what a great night it
      was! Very inspired and the most important thing I gleaned all night
      (besides the serious need for minerals) was ....moving to raw is not
      about saying I can't eat this and I can't eat that but I will add
      this and add that.
      It made sooooo much sense, as when the greens are added (most do not
      eat/drink enough greens) then the other addictions/cravings go away.
      Great comments to about fruit juices and how we go over board and the
      sugar sends us to wacky land.

      "Everything in moderation, even moderation".

      Jonathan Carl