Freezing

  • Elizabeth Pagos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hello!

      I was wondering if freezing food destroys nutrients in the same way that
      cooking does. I know of a lot of "raw" recipes that call for frozen bananas
      and whatnot, and also the sprouted bread at my supermarket is stored in the
      freezers. Is this doing more harm than good? Should I feel ok eating these
      foods?

      Cheers,
      Hollin