Re: Victor

  • shortus
    Message 1 of 1852 , Nov 19, 2000
      Dear Doug,<br><br>I don't like to disappoint you,
      but I am not opposed to eating meat.<br><br>I became
      interested in raw food by learning that the Eskimos ate raw
      meat and were healthy as a result.<br><br>I am not
      opposed to eating meat on religious grounds.<br><br>I am
      interested in eating raw food as a way to good
      health.<br><br>I suppose you could call me a secular, raw fooder
      who is happy to eat fish in very small
      amounts.<br><br>And I think that very small, expensive cuts of lean,
      red meat, grilled rare, are good for the health of
      women.<br><br>I quite understand your horror of meat, and I
      respect your decision not to eat it. Naturally, I expect
      the same respect.<br><br>Is the world big enough for
      both of us?<br><br>Victor.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007