Re: The Slow Food Movement.

  • shortus
    Message 1 of 1852 , Nov 19, 2000
      Dear Bill,<br><br>A crank, really, is someone who
      is unable to engage in mutual conversation with
      other people of good will.<br><br>By disparaging those
      who eat cooked food and refusing to talk to them,
      marks us out as cranks.<br><br>I think we have a unique
      understanding of those who eat cooked food; we understand they
      are addicted; and by showing our understanding and
      care, we will make friends. Do we prefer to win a
      point, or make a friend?<br><br>Surely the Raw Food
      Movement is not based on the hatred of those who eat
      cooked food?<br><br>Victor.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2 8:03 AM