[Raw Food] Liver Flushes

  • Sharon Butler
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 4, 2003
      I have done several liver flushes. The ones I have done include drinking an
      epsom salt solution over a period of several hours prior to the flush, then taking
      a mixture of fresh grapefruit juice and olive oil, going to bed, then more epsom
      salt solution the next day.

      This flush works very well. I have gotten at least 100 stones out with each flush. I
      understand that there could be thousands of stones harbored in the liver so the
      recommendation is to repeat the flush at two week intervals until you have
      passed at least 1000 stones. (If you want, you can count the stones by putting a
      collander - reserved for this purpose! - under the toilet seat and eliminating
      through it. Rinse what is left and you will see hundreds of small pea green
      stones and chaff-like material that has been expelled from the liver.)

      I have never gotten sick from this flush, but I would recommend that you do the
      flush on days when you will be staying home. The urge to eliminate will come
      upon you often and urgently due to the epsom salt solution.

      I find the whole concept of liver flushes makes alot of sense. If the liver is
      clogged with stones, then it can't do its job of filtering very well - sort of like a
      garden hose filled with marbles. It also makes sense to me that a diet of raw
      foods will have minimal impact on the stones that are already in the liver.
      Perhaps a raw diet will prevent the further formation of stones, but I can't
      imagine it will get rid of ones already existing.

      By the way, I am miraculously recovered from two years of incredibly bad
      asthma (two hospitalizations of 11 days, thousands of dollars of toxic
      medications, hundreds of other alternatives tried, etc.) using a raw foods diet. I
      am so grateful for this group, plus the added encouragement and reading
      suggestions I have gotten from Orionsdad. Now I am off all medications and am
      absolutely free of any and all symptoms. My initial relief from symptoms
      occurred in only four days! You've saved my life!!!

      Sharon B.
      Phoenixville, PA
    • fred lieberman
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 5, 2003
        Hi Sharon,

        Rose and I have seen similar affects on us with the raw diet. We also included 8 ounces of carrot juice each day. All our food was organic and the juice was freshly prepared. We were so toxic that both of us were reacting to print, cardboard, air in stores, even the mail we got. What completely turned that around to those sensitivities was about 2 months on wheat grass juice. One day we went shopping and noticed we did not react anymore to the store we reacted to two days before. The rest of the stuff disappeared one by one within about 2-3 weeks.

        A 1000 stones are a lot of stones. How can you be sure whether they were there all along or whether you are still generating them?

        Fred
        .

      • tim and Sharon
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 5, 2003
          I'd like the details of this flush.

          Sharon Butler <norahsb@...> wrote:I have done several liver flushes. The ones I have done include drinking an
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Sharon and Tim

        • Malinda Riffle
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 5, 2003
            Hi Sharon,

            I was wondering if you would please post directions and ingredient proportions for the liver flush regimin that you use. I have been looking for a good liver flush (not to mention flushes for the kidney, gallbladder, etc!), and it looks like you have one that is working well. :)

            Thank you in advance!

            Malinda
          • Sharon Butler
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 5, 2003
              Fred asks:

              <<A 1000 stones are a lot of stones.  How can you be sure whether they were
              there all along or whether you are still generating them?>>

              I don't know...I have read that people who have chemically analyzed the stones
              have found them to be made up of cholesterol and fats. Since the liver produces
              cholesterol, I'd guess that stones are being formed all the time. Of course, that's
              in the environment of the SAD diet. Maybe eating more healthfully will have the
              effect of reducing the numbers of stones formed??? One can only hope. In the
              meantime, advocates of liver flushes recommend that they be repeated
              quarterly, sort of like going on a periodic fast, eh? Periodic repeating of the flush
              will keep the stones from building up to a dangerous level.

              Thanks for the report of your recovery from your problems. I think I've convinced
              my sister to give a raw foods diet a try to help her deal with a very resistant case
              of shingles. Anyone out there had any success with eradicating shingles with a
              raw foods diet?

              Sharon B.
            • Sharon Butler
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 5, 2003
                <<I'd like the details of this flush.>>

                Go to Curezone.com and you will find lots of info and testimonials about various
                liver flushes, plus lots of other great info.

                Sharon B.
              • kauguy
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 6, 2003
                  Here is the link http://curezone.com/clark/

                  --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, tim and Sharon
                  <colloidal_silver@y...> wrote:
                  > I'd like the details of this flush.
                  >
                  > Sharon Butler <norahsb@c...> wrote:I have done several liver
                  flushes. The ones I have done include drinking an
                  > epsom salt solution over a period of several hours prior to the
                  flush, then taking
                  > a mixture of fresh grapefruit juice and olive oil, going to bed,
                  then more epsom
                  > salt solution the next day.
                  >
                  > This flush works very well. I have gotten at least 100 stones out
                  with each flush. I
                  > understand that there could be thousands of stones harbored in the
                  liver so the
                  > recommendation is to repeat the flush at two week intervals until
                  you have
                  > passed at least 1000 stones. (If you want, you can count the stones
                  by putting a
                  > collander - reserved for this purpose! - under the toilet seat and
                  eliminating
                  > through it. Rinse what is left and you will see hundreds of small
                  pea green
                  > stones and chaff-like material that has been expelled from the
                  liver.)

                  > I have never gotten sick from this flush, but I would recommend
                  that you do the
                  > flush on days when you will be staying home. The urge to eliminate
                  will come
                  > upon you often and urgently due to the epsom salt solution.
                  >
                  > I find the whole concept of liver flushes makes alot of sense. If
                  the liver is
                  > clogged with stones, then it can't do its job of filtering very
                  well - sort of like a
                  > garden hose filled with marbles. It also makes sense to me that a
                  diet of raw
                  > foods will have minimal impact on the stones that are already in
                  the liver.
                  > Perhaps a raw diet will prevent the further formation of stones,
                  but I can't
                  > imagine it will get rid of ones already existing.
                  >
                  > By the way, I am miraculously recovered from two years of
                  incredibly bad
                  > asthma (two hospitalizations of 11 days, thousands of dollars of
                  toxic
                  > medications, hundreds of other alternatives tried, etc.) using a
                  raw foods diet. I
                  > am so grateful for this group, plus the added encouragement and
                  reading
                  > suggestions I have gotten from Orionsdad. Now I am off all
                  medications and am
                  > absolutely free of any and all symptoms. My initial relief from
                  symptoms
                  > occurred in only four days! You've saved my life!!!
                  >
                  > Sharon B.
                  > Phoenixville, PA
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  Service.

                  > Sharon and Tim

                • kauguy
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 6, 2003
                    I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear from you. I have been down
                    right scared of this flush after reading and hearing about people
                    getting violently sick on this liver flush. I was at a friends house
                    today and they did the same flush and became very ill. Dr. Clark says
                    if you kill the parasites first, it is a lot easier. Which I am
                    doing. Also I am hoping that being long term raw may help. I am very
                    healthy otherwise. Thanks for your post.

                    Doug

                  • tim and Sharon
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 6, 2003
                      I have treated shingleas and the related herpes virus with herbs. Go to www.herbalnutritionalsupplements.com

                      Sharon Butler <norahsb@...> wrote:Fred asks:

[...]

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      Sharon and Tim

                    • tim and Sharon
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 6, 2003
                        I have a liver flush that I think may be a little more mild - -maybe for the first time "flusher" then one can move to the more advanced flush. I gave this flush to my sister in law for her gall stones and she passed near 100 stones the first time. I haven't done it yet but I'd like to try the "mild" version before going to the super duper...

                        kauguy <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear from you. I have been down

                      • Rusty
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 6, 2003
                          Since the liver produces
                          > cholesterol, I'd guess that stones are being formed all the time.
                          -
                          In the centre of most stones is a tiny bit of residual protein. The theory
                          is that any bad bio bugs that survive the good intestinal bacteria and get
                          as far as the liver are then drowned by the liver with a blob of
                          cholesterol.
                          If the body is floating some undigested calcium it will then stick to the
                          blob and the stone begins.
                          Keeping the intestinal flora up and keeping the diet alkaline will stop
                          those bad bugs begfore they get to the liver.
                          rusty
                          > I have treated shingleas and the related herpes virus with herbs. Go to
                          www.herbalnutritionalsupplements.com

                          > Sharon Butler <norahsb@...> wrote:Fred asks:
                          >
                          > <<A 1000 stones are a lot of stones. How can you be sure whether they
                          were
                          > there all along or whether you are still generating them?>>
                          >
                          > I don't know...I have read that people who have chemically analyzed the
                          stones
                          > have found them to be made up of cholesterol and fats. Since the liver
                          produces
                          > cholesterol, I'd guess that stones are being formed all the time. Of
                          course, that's
                          > in the environment of the SAD diet. Maybe eating more healthfully will
                          have the
                          > effect of reducing the numbers of stones formed??? One can only hope. In
                          the
                          > meantime, advocates of liver flushes recommend that they be repeated
                          > quarterly, sort of like going on a periodic fast, eh? Periodic repeating
                          of the flush
                          > will keep the stones from building up to a dangerous level.
                          >
                          > Thanks for the report of your recovery from your problems. I think I've
                          convinced
                          > my sister to give a raw foods diet a try to help her deal with a very
                          resistant case
                          > of shingles. Anyone out there had any success with eradicating shingles
                          with a
                          > raw foods diet?
                          >
                          > Sharon B.
                          >

                          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                          > Sharon and Tim

                        • Sharon Butler
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 6, 2003
                            Malinda wrote:

                            <<

                            Hi Sharon,

                            I was wondering if you would please post directions and ingredient proportions
                            for the liver flush regimin that you use.  I have been looking for a good liver flush
                            (not to mention flushes for the kidney, gallbladder, etc!), and it looks like you
                            have one that is working well. :)>>

                            The liver flush I use is from Dr. Hulda Clark. You might be able to find directions
                            for it at drclark.com. I know you can find the directions at curezone.com. I got my
                            directions from Dr. Clark's book, "A Cure for All Diseases". I'm afraid that I can't
                            put my hands on my copy right now. i'm reorganizing my house and her book is
                            not in with the rest of my books. No telling where it is right now...

                            Good luck on your search. Keep looking and you will find the right flush for you!

                            Sharon B.
                          • fred lieberman
                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 6, 2003
                              Thank you, Rusty, for using the words: "The theory is that..."

                              Fred

                            • fred lieberman
                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 6, 2003
                                How does one know if they have parasites?

                                There is a simple reason for the reaction to a liver flush. All liquids have a specific viscosity (thickness). Bile is a liquid. If it is too thick and flows more like molasses there is a lot of backup with consequences. Then ask a person to drink milk. The lactose in milk encourages bile to flow, but it cannot flow properly. The pressure builds up as the lactose says to the liver: produce bile and let it flow.

                                Liver flushes forces an issue with the liver when the liver is not prepared to function in that way. Fighting for Tony by Mary Callahan is a book well worth reading. It is about a boy called Tony who was autistic which was generated by an intolerance to milk.

                                :Fred

                              • Betsy
                                Message 15 of 16 , Aug 6, 2003
                                  Hi, Fred......intolerance to milk is a far bigger problem than most people imagine. Milk that you buy in a supermarket is utter poison, loaded with growth hormones, pesticides, antibiotics, pus cells and other beastly elements. No one should drink milk! Milk is for babies and it is species specific. Further, if a calf drank supermarket cow's milk, s/he would die within days because it is so horridly processed, pasteurized (heated) and tampered with. In my experience.....nearly 30 years of research.....most autism is caused by childhood vaccines which contain thimerasol (mercury). The unwitting parents, in an effort to protect their children, trust the medical system and don't know that with the multiple vaccinations, their wee ones are being poisoned with many times the level of mercury than is considered to be threshhold limit value! Bowel cleanses and liver flushes are a good place to start (along with raw foods, of course) to detox all the dreadful poisons that are foisted upon us and our children by the almighty "system".
                                  I _will_ see if I can get a copy of "Fighting For Tony". I hadn't heard of that one before. Thanks! Betsy

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Aug 7, 2003
                                    Hi Betsy,

                                    ...intolerance to milk is a far bigger problem than most people imagine. Milk that you buy in a supermarket is utter poison, loaded with growth hormones, pesticides, antibiotics, pus cells and other beastly elements.

                                    That is only part of the problem. The chemicals they use to clean the equipment is very toxic. Most farmers do not know how to properly wash their equipment.

                                    The containers we buy the milk in also suffer from the same toxic fate.

                                    No one should drink milk! Milk is for babies and it is species specific.

                                    This is where we differ in thoughts. It can be a good source of nutrients. Ultimately, it is up to each person's body to decide whether milk is supportive or harmful.

                                    I have not been happy with the so called experts and their conclusions on milk. Their testing procedures are poor and the conclusions they reach are often misleading. How many experiments were ever done with organic raw milk where someone hand milked the cow? They end up testing not the milk, but the chemicals found in the milk.

                                    In my experience.....nearly 30 years of research.....most autism is caused by childhood vaccines which contain thimerasol (mercury).

                                    Good use of a word - most.

                                    Yes, there is a percentage of autistic children whose condition was initiated by mercury. Bernard Rimland bases his premise on that issue. That is not the only cause of this condition.
                                    http://www.unlockingautism.org/testimonies/index.asp?action=3

                                    Fred