Re: [Raw Food] Chantal...Canadian?

  • Sonia
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 4, 2003
      I agree I love to go BARE too!
      --- DJ Evans <starskygirl@...> wrote:
      > and we go bare too!
      >
      > heehee!
      >
      > dj

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Chantal
      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 4, 2003
        Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their advice in helping me
        recuperate from my car accident. I'm still in a wheelchair and will
        be for several weeks, but the seatbelt marks around my neck which my
        doctor was convinved would scar is completely healed thanks to raw
        honey!!

        And to all those Canadians on the board - it's nice to know you're
        all out there! I was born, raised and educated in Toronto (Ryerson
        University) and am married to a Montrealer - we actually spent a
        fantastic week in Montreal back in early June. In recent months
        we've seriously considered making the move to L.A. (I work in the TV
        biz), but it's a hard decision to make since I dearly, dearly love
        Toronto and have my entire family here.

        Any Toronto ex-pats living in L.A.?
      • Sonia
        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 4, 2003
          Chantal,

          I used to live in toronto from 1986 to 1991 and I now
          live in Southern California, I lived 2 years in LA and
          now live in San Diego.

          --- Chantal <chantaljackson@...> wrote:
          > Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their
          > advice in helping me
          > recuperate from my car accident. I'm still in a
          > wheelchair and will
          > be for several weeks, but the seatbelt marks around
          > my neck which my
          > doctor was convinved would scar is completely healed
          > thanks to raw
          > honey!!
          >
          > And to all those Canadians on the board - it's nice
          > to know you're
          > all out there! I was born, raised and educated in
          > Toronto (Ryerson
          > University) and am married to a Montrealer - we
          > actually spent a
          > fantastic week in Montreal back in early June. In
          > recent months
          > we've seriously considered making the move to L.A.
          > (I work in the TV
          > biz), but it's a hard decision to make since I
          > dearly, dearly love
          > Toronto and have my entire family here.
          >
          > Any Toronto ex-pats living in L.A.?

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • tim and Sharon
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 5, 2003
            It is Sept 13 weekend.
            Sharon

            Sonia <soniaoxo@...> wrote:
            Hi tim and Sharon,

            I am originally from Montreal, Canada and I have lived
            in Toronto and Vancouver. I am now in San Diego,
            California ,but often go back home, usually every 2
            years or so.

            haven't been to toronto ina bout 5 years but wil
            probably go next year.

            When is the Vegetarian Festival?

            --- tim and Sharon <colloidal_silver@...> wrote:
            > Hi Sonya,
            > I am not in Canada, but I may be there for the
            > vegetarian festival coming up. Do you usually go
            > there? If so, how do you like it?
            >

            > > I kinda of hoped that any Canadians on this list
            > > might just say Hi.
            > >
            > > I struggled for a while about raw thinking that we
            > > have some pretty sool weather in the winter and
            > that
            > > perhaps raw wouldn't provide enough warmth. Then
            > it
            > > occurred to me that temperature is relative. So
            > raw
            > > it is.
            >
            > Sharon and Tim

            > removed]

            Sharon and Tim

            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 5, 2003
              UMMMM,

              Im not going ot make it but maybe next year.

              http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com