Re: BIBLE AND RAW FOOD DIET

  • shortus
    Message 1 of 1852 , Oct 12, 2000
      Dear SnappyCrocodile,<br><br>Right now, here in
      Darwin, we have a harbour full of crocodiles and it is
      breeding season when, as you know, dear Snappy, crocodiles
      lose their table manners.<br><br>As it is not breeding
      season in the U.K., I know I can rely on your table
      manners, my dear Snappy.<br><br>My neighbours in the
      harbour only eat raw food and they are the biggest
      healthest crocodiles in the southern hemisphere, even if
      they are messy eaters.<br><br>They are an adverisement
      for raw food. If you look into their clear eyes,
      brimming with health and vigour, you know, if only you can
      stick to your raw diet, you will live as long as the
      crocodile, who shared the land of thunder with the
      dinosaurs, downunder.<br><br>I go down to the wharf, thirty
      feet in the air mind you, and shout at them, "Table
      manners!, Table manners! And they bellow back at me, "Raw
      food! Raw Food! I don't know whether they want me to
      jump in or to teach them how to eat
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007