BIBLE AND RAW FOOD DIET

  • snappycrocodile_uk
    Message 1 of 1852 , Oct 12, 2000
      Sorry, but I'm going to come across as really
      'thick' here I know it...but, I always thought that
      people 'had to/were given authority to' eat animals when
      Noah and his family came out of the ark. The earth had
      been flooded and it would take some time to grow crops
      in the mud and silt that was left. Basically we were
      allowed to eat the animals while there was nothing
      else....apart from the remains of the animal feed in the ark.
      (after all 'clean' animals weren't gathered in
      two's)<br>Our original diet was plants and seeds. We were meant
      to tend the earth and look after the animals.
      diet for a short time in the absence of anything
      suitable to eat?)<br>I am unsure about Jesus even vegan as
      I am told he was brought up as an orthadox jew.
      (any info appreciated)<br>I would love to believe that
      Jesus ate raw food but would appreciate being able to
      find biblical evidence please.<br>Please be assured I
      am not trying to be contravertial or difficult, but
      would like to find truth I can believe in as just an
      ordinary person who hasn't studied the bible (or much else
      to be honest) to any great degree.<br>Dee.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007