Re: Why not just eat more raw foods?

  • rvmigrants
    Message 1 of 1852 , Sep 18, 2000
      Actually, there are plenty of overweight
      vegetarians and vegans. Because of the dependency on cooked
      grains in the diet, along with dairy and possibly eggs
      for vegetarians, the system gets clogged
      up.<br><br>Natural Hygiene (Raw Foods, Biogenic Living) keep the
      systems flowing naturally, allowing for weight
      loss.<br><br>Of course, exercise is the critical element in the
      equation. Reducing caloric intake will not net weight loss
      unless we are burning calories through exercise. The
      body will go into fasting or starvation mode and hang
      onto what it has if it thinks it is not getting enough
      calories.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007