Enema or not?

  • rvmigrants
    Message 1 of 1852 , Sep 18, 2000
      I prefer the salt water flush myself. It does the
      same action in the intestines, but the flow is in the
      correct direction of flow natural to the bowels. Enema
      puts fluid in going in the "wrong" direction. This may
      be a small point, considering how much good cleaning
      out the bowel can do one, but since there is a way to
      flow naturally, I would use it.<br><br>Take two
      teaspoons of non-iodized sea salt and mix it into a quart
      of warm water. Drink it all. It will flush through
      you in about an hour, depending on how much you have
      in there, how dehydrated it is, etc. Stay near the
      toilet. You will not have a lot of notice when you are
      about to flush out. You may need to use slightly more
      sea salt, but I find this amount exactly right for
      me.<br><br>This is part of Stanley Burroughs Master Cleanser
      Diet. If you run a search on the net, you will pull up
      a site that has complete instructions.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2 8:03 AM