Re: So Test Your Cow for TB First

  • Trayam
    Message 1 of 1852 , Sep 4, 2000
      Actually, raw dairy tastes way better than the
      storebought stuff...take a trip to Amish country in PA (where
      raw dairy is legal) and you'll be convinced of
      that.<br><br>The trouble with raw dairy is, yeah, when it goes bad
      it goes BAD. According to one historian, in the
      olden days every family had tales of at least one
      member who died from eating bad dairy.
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007