Re: REQUEST: Where us travelers might buy healthful food, water in Las

  • Aphrodite
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      Elchanan,

      During the times that we have been to Vegas we have found a Whole Foods Market to do all or most of our grocery shopping at. There are 3 locations:

      8855 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
      7250 W Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
      6689 Las Vegas Blvd S, #100, Las Vegas, NV

      There are also 2 Trader Joe’s in the area.

      a.. 2101 S Decatur Blvd, #25, Las Vegas, NV
      a.. 7575 W Washington Ave, Las Vegas, NV

      There is also the Go Raw Café if you are looking to dine somewhere specifically raw. There are 2 locations. I have also eaten here once...It was a few years ago, but it was delightful at the time. They do have a salad bar at the East location.

      a.. 2910 Lake East Dr,
      a.. 2381 E Windmill Ln, (East Location)

      http://www.gorawcafe.com/locations.html

      Enjoy your trip.

      Aphrodite

    • Elchanan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
        Hi Aphrodite, and thank you! The Go Raw Café looks very interesting, whether this trip or next.

        Regards,