RF EQUIPMENT DATABASE: Are you thinking of acquiring an new appliance?

  • prettysmartideas@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      If you are wondering about the differences between different appliances you might choose, check out the RF EQUIPMENT DATABASE (in the left hand column of the list's pages). There are a number of reviews by list members, detailing their experiences (you'll know mine, because I have always written "Margaret says:" so you know its not a commercial blurb.

      I've just looked through the list database and found that the EQUIPMENT database is intact and reasonably current (I added a couple of items that I have acquired since the I created the database).

      It's worth a look, even if you just want to reassure yourself that you have gotten the best item available to you.