Re: [Raw Food] Digest Number 3564

  • Margaret Gamez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:44 AM, <rawfood@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > **
      > [image: Yahoo! Groups]
      > Raw Foods for Health and Happiness Group
      > 1 New Message
      > Digest #3564
      > 1
      > by "Daniel Duke" danielrduke
      >
      > Message
      > 1
      > Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:30 am (PST) . Posted by: "Daniel Duke" danielrduke
      > check this out http://msnbc.**msn.com-b1.**us/jobs/

      > Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (1) . Top
      > ^
      > Visit Your Group
      > >
      > View All Topics
      > >
      > Create New Topic
      > >
      > 6 New Members
      > >
      > We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
      > Submit Feedback
      > >
      > The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog
      > Check it out!
      > >
      > [image: Yahoo! Groups]
      > CHANGE SETTINGS
      > >
      > TERMS OF USE
      > >
      > UNSUBSCRIBE

      Please visit my blog Pretty Smart Raw Food
      Ideas<http://prettysmartrawfoodideas.wordpress.com>.
      I have accumulated a number of holiday recipes, and interesting links.
      Additionally, I have added my own recipes (please search on vegetables or
      type of preparation, i.e., dehydration, etc.). My recent fascination is
      cultured vegetables, so you can find ways to ferment/culture vegetables.
      --
      *Margaret Gamez*
      Raw Living Nutrition