GARDENING: Expandable garden hoses

  • Elchanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2012
      Keeping a garden hose looking decent within one's yard can be a bit challenging. Recently, I came upon expandable hoses, a product
      category of which I we previously unaware, and I thought it might interest some people in these groups.

      To keep it brief, I'll just provide a few links, you can do the rest! There are probably more, but I leave that to you, as well. If
      anyone tries one of these contraptions, please share with the rest of us!

      Elchanan
      _____

      XHose
      https://www.xhose.com/?s_kwcid=TC|6289|xhose%20expanding%20hose||S|b|12164081419