rawfood, Donna has sent you an invitation

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012
      Hi rawfood,

      This is Donna and I found this wonderful F*R*E*E program called Healing With The Masters and wanted to make sure you joined us!

      Someone sent me this link and i loved listening. In Joy DonnaC
        I have been listening to the most amazing series and wanted to share it with you... it is really changing the way I see the world and as a result is really creating a level of peace and opening I didn’t know was possible. I thought of you immediately and just had to let you in the one of the best kept secrets on the internet.... AND IT’S FREE. Reading through their literature and from personal experience of listening to these life-changing shows, they have been around for 5 years, 9 seasons, and have reached more than 250,000 folks in 203 countries. So they are the real deal. If you are ready to experience more light, joy, and thrive instead of just survive, they have the information that can help guide you to a more fulfilling life (did I mention it is free too?) Plus the host Jennifer McLean is a riot, and puts the light back into enlightenment; the shows are fun and upbeat as well as informative and chock full of processes, techniques, invocations and prayer that you can use right now. Here is all you have to do... Register here for free
      [http://www.healingwiththemasters.com/share/visitor.php?visitorcode=0167d7791afbb7720a4d3c0acc0cf6c1] Then watch for the email from Jennifer (you have to confirm your registration -- then she will send you a password that you can use to listen to the shows free). The sooner you join the more shows you can experience. SIGNATURE P.S. you are also doing me a favor of sorts, the more of my friends that register through me... allows me to pick a program/product for free. I am loving their offerings and would be so happy to be able to have one of these special products in my audio library – SO THANKS IN ADVANCE for giving me a little lift in possibility towards that!  ==>
      [http://www.healingwiththemasters.com/share/visitor.php?visitorcode=0167d7791afbb7720a4d3c0acc0cf6c1]

      Best regards,
      Donna