Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center Elder's conference looks amazing

  • Katharine Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2012
      The Tree of Life Raw Food from the Elders looks promisingly entertaining..

      Great chance to glen some wisdom... and imagine the stories too

      I am so excited to be with these wisdom keepers.. We all have 30 years + high raw food health.. and will be sharing it at the amazing Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center.
      Shanti and Anna Maria will be there too

      At the Tree of Life, July 1- 4

      http://www.gabrielcousens.com/PROGRAMS/ELDERSCONFERENCE/tabid/2528/language/en-US/Default.aspx

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLHrfpRi1TQ

      You can probably negotiate a group discount..

      Remember to mention my name when you enroll at the Tree of Life Elders Conference.

      I'd love to see you there

      Katharine Clark