Amazing conference with 5 elders, md, essene priest and me!

  • naturesdakini
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2012
      Wanna learn about High Raw Food from the Elders?

      Remember to mention my name when you enroll at the Tree of Life Elders Conference. I am so excited to be with these wisdom keepers.. We all have 30 years + high raw food health.. and will be sharing it at the amazing Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center.
      Shanti and Anna Maria will be there too

      At the Tree of Life, July 1- 4

      http://www.gabrielcousens.com/PROGRAMS/ELDERSCONFERENCE/tabid/2528/language/en-US/Default.aspx

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLHrfpRi1TQ

      Kristen, You're doing a great job with your group . YOu can probably negotiate a group discount..

      I'd love to see you there

      Katharine Clark