one more time

  • rahtymz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2011
      more on the upside down pyramid diet:
      --------------------------------------

      Who really knows when or what happened
      Did a big bang happen 5 billion years ago?
      Was the earth still a ball of fire 2 or 3 billion years ago
      Has it been a billion years since the primordial soup united Prokaryotes and Eukaryote ?
      (Before animals, plants dominated the world. They competed for sun, by growing higher and wider. They used up so much carbon dioxide and put so much oxygen into the atmosphere, that they almost poisoned themselves into extinction. Luckily animals came to relieve the oxygen surplus)
      Have fish been swimming in the oceans for a half a million years
      Amphibians for 400 million years
      Reptiles for 300 million years
      Birds for 200 million years
      Have mammals been on earth for a hundred millions years
      I don't know, you tell me, please, tell me, tell me
      I think that man evolved from apes in Africa. Over the last million years, earth has been subjected to ice ages. When the weather was good, the hominids traveled over the world. When the weather got bad, they died. I don't know when they died. But all the humans today are descended from a tribe in Africa.
      Although fire has been claimed over 200 thousand years ago, it was not by any of our ancestors; it was wayfarers who settled in faraway lands, and did not ultimately succeed to live today.

      30 to 40 thousand years ago our common ancestors in Africa, slowly traveled to Europe Asia and America. Then a glacial expansion stranded a few different tribes over the world, where they continued to evolve separately. The total genetic diversity among humans displays itself today.

      As recent as 30-40,000 years ago, we were in the Garden of Eden; the tree people. We ate fruit: similar diets and gardens over the world. But then we were kicked out by the last glacial expansion and competition from other animals and hominids; and fell on dire times.
      For the next 20,000 years we [the ice people] wandered like nomads, instead of living in the Garden of Eden. Maybe we didn't have fire at first, but by the end, we had adjusted [as people of fire], somewhat to a Paleolithic diet. Instead of fruit, now we cooked some food and killed animals.

      The last ten thousand years after the end of the ice age as we know it, we have prospered, somewhat, by living in cities. No longer nomadic, we fought for land and learned how to exploit citizens for the good of the state (through sexual repression and fear.) Ten thousand years ago, we instigated farming: animals and grass. We became the people of the grass. We ate the seeds and beans of low growing plants. We also ate the animals that were able to eat the grass and seeds. During the last ten thousand years, the fertile farmlands have turned into the largest deserts in the world.

      In the last 200 years, we have become a very special kind of grass people. We have become the people of white slavery. White powders (like flour, sugar, heroin, cocaine, salt), tinctures, synthetic chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, distillates, extractions, and purifications. Our kitchens have become chemistry labs. We have made more deserts in the last 200 years than the last 10,000. America is becoming a desert.

      I present this history as an aid to eating raw. It's not just a matter of making a choice and being strong. It is very hard to become a tree person or a fruitarian in these times, because you would be alone. And we have evolved as people in a civilization who require approval from other humans. We are not able to control our actions as much as we think. Control is an illusion. We can't hold our breath till we die. Maybe some people were able to do that at one time, but they are all dead now. Maybe at some time there were free spirits who did not need to live in a tribe. But they are all dead now also. Who knows why? Maybe they were killed by soldiers. I can't be a free spirit today. I can't go somewhere and eat fruit from a tree and sleep in a fertile spot. I need money, deeds, clothes, certification and I need to follow rules. It is very hard to adjust to such an unnatural mindset. More about that much later

      The trick to staying raw is to be honest. You must understand your dreams, fears and urges [: ego, family, state] and where they come from. The why and how are essential clues to becoming honest and taking actions that resonate with goodness. There are many tools I have developed to ritualize the procedures. One of the most important venues is removing blocs.

      Let me explain what I mean by blocs: let's say you grew up in a converted upstairs bedroom with such a low ceiling that you can't stand up in the room. You spend your childhood, bending down in the bedroom, so that you don't hit your head on the ceiling. Well, years later, you are still bending down, even though there is no low ceiling. This is an example of a bloc that must be cleared. We continue to abuse ourselves because of past pains that are no longer relevant.

      There are many different types of blocs, most of which are valid.
      (Blocs are used to make certain engrams unreachable)
      Here's another that i do not respect. Religious dogma installs blocs.
      And that's all i have to say about that now.

      In order to clear your blocs, you must clean your mind like you clean your home. You must be honest and fearless: more on blocs later. But I see in my life that it becomes easier to eat in a way that makes me happy, when I feel clear.

      I mention honesty as a tool for becoming raw, because no diet I try will succeed for long, if I don't. But this essay is not about honesty, it's about diet. It's just that it's hard to do one without the other.

      This diet starts with white slavery, which is the diet of mankind today. Enjoy it while you can, because soon you will give up all the benefits of the industrial revolution and medical domination. Soon, as one of the grass people, you eat grains, bread, steak, or whatever, just not something prepared without your knowledge.
      Then you go into the Paleolithic diet, where there are [almost] no grains or seeds, but plenty of animal food and cooked plants. Before entering the Garden of Eden to become a fruitarian, it's interesting to imagine what the early ice age refugees did to manage. But there was almost no animal food at first. Doing this diet leaves you a vegetarian after the fire people. I pretty much stopped before that and was happier to not have to eat such cannibalistic food.

      This diet can take a long time. I mean, I did this for a long time so far, and I am not a fruitarian yet. Also I haven't eaten any cooked food or sprouted grains lately. I do not intend to be total until the summer. I am just trying to be honest. The coming winter will remind me of the exodus from the Garden of Eden, when people started eating whatever plant parts they could find. This is not really a bad diet, I sort of like it. There are recipes on this part of the diet which are fun. I now have the winter to work on blocs and honesty, by taking actions, so that I can enter the garden this summer. Wish me luck. We all should be so lucky

      Just a few last thoughts: The last animal food I had was cow milk and the last animal I ate was a fish. As I became a vegetarian I felt better and better. I am so glad I don't have to eat that. At the end, I just said no more, and that was that. It didn't come according to a planned date, it came when I was really ready. And I did hang on to cooked food for a while: mostly cooked greens, but I no longer have the urge to eat that today. I am sure that I will eat a little during the year, because the diet is a pyramid. You just eat less and less until you get to the top. Or the bottom.

      That's enough for now, if you care, we can discuss it.

      Okay, one more thing. Our natural state, as humans, when properly nourished and free, is to be good. We are a generous and loving and beautiful animal. We want to give and share. We enjoy helping others. We rejoice in unison. But that is not what is happening now. The collapse of the American empire and the diet of white slavery have turned us into a horrible group of ugly people, with little sense of compassion or goodness, because of a deadly loss of cooperation and spirit. I can do better, can you?

      jrellis