Re: Digestion

  • joepostma
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
      Elchanan, are you still here? Can you help? I don't know what's going on.

      --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "joepostma" <joepostma@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I used to be raw, then fell off, in the middle of a fast no less. I did something to my digestion and haven't been able to turn salad brown for 2 years. What can I do? I'm trying to eat more raw greens etc, but they're not coming out brown. Is this normal, or am I not digestion it properly? Should I go for re-flouration at the naturopath, to get the proper bacteria back in my gut? Should I prepare for and do a fast?
      >
      > Thanks.

    • Elchanan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
        Yes I am Joe, and thank you for remembering me. How about a private
        conversation?

        If you wish, write privately, and then later, again if you wish, you can
        bring this conversation back into the group. Okay?

        Best regards,
        Elchanan
        _____

        Elchanan, are you still here? Can you help? I don't know what's going on.

        --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com <mailto:rawfood%40yahoogroups.com> ,