Matzah: the passover story

  • rahtymz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      Disclaimer -

      I am not jewish, in that I do not observe the laws of Leviticus; I do not believe that god is the same as that which is portrayed in the bible. And most importantly, I don't believe that my salvation lies in the camaraderie of my ancient extended tribe.
      I am just jewish in that everyone is trying to kill me. For example, I once had a mentor for many years. Eventually, he introduced me to his "group". I was looking forward to camaraderie and adventure and other good things. I was looking for respect and sport. Soon after I was invited to the online chats, someone said something bad about jews. Not just that he didn't like them, but that he was wanted to kill them all. So I said, "I am jewish" of course it was a stupid thing to say. My mentor told me that I shouldn't have said it. I was shunned by the group until I gave up. I don't speak to my mentor anymore. He knew that my parents were jewish. If he wanted me to keep it a secret, he should have told me. I would have wiped him out immediately right then. So now, I tell people I am jewish, which I am not; but I say it so that I don't waste time on people for whom I would never care.
      One more thing in this disclaimer:
      Please do not confuse me with the idiot bible thumping fascist, who proves his special interests by quoting the sequel. I only refer to the bible as the first book, a compilation of allegories, legends, lore, cave walls, Babylonian mythology and possibly some real history.

      Matzah: the passover story

      Tonight is the second night of Passover
      it is a jewish holiday to remember the exodus from Egypt by the jews. It seems that a long time ago, a man named Jacob brought his relatives to Egypt in a time of drought. Eventually, they became slaves; until they escaped, I repeat, they escaped. They ran away. They took the risk of life and limb for freedom. [As opposed to other stories of emancipation.]

      The issue I want to illuminate now, concerns the symbolism of matzah

      "we eat this matzah on Passover to remind us that we were slaves in Egypt"

      As a child, I heard this every year, and didn't understand it any more than the wizard of oz. but I understand it now, and wonder if I am the only one who really knows what that it means. I wonder if you know. "We" eat matzah to remind us that we were slaves. That means that matzah is slave food. It symbolizes slave food, because it is the epitome of slave food; the quintessential distilled essence.

      Matzah is made from grass and water. The grass seed is mashed, it becomes a paste when you combine with water, and leave it in the sun to dry for a day. That is how you make the perfect slave food.
      the problem is that modern jews think that the only difference between slave food and free spirit food is the yeast that makes bread rise. These are the same stupid people who believe that Kosher food is somehow more spiritual or godlike. Kosher is for slaves. The stories on Passover would contradict the whole facade if anyone actually had any awareness.

      Matzah is slave food because it is cheap to make, easy to carry, doesn't spoil, and keeps the slaves docile and subservient by keeping them stupid enough to ignore the contradictions in their own lives.

      Kosher is slave like, because it has evolved like that. In fact, the present incarnation that my reader(s) would experience, is the fda. They regulate the food among the American slaves, by requiring certification, just like kosher. They have become more corrupt and are responsible for the decimation of free spirits. Blessed is the slave who is proud of his chains. Blessed be the american who rejoices in "organic food"

      I have to add one more tale that a man named George relayed:

      After the jews escaped from Egypt, they wondered in the desert for forty years, looking for a new home. Moses went up to the top of Mount Sinai and [he said] he fasted for forty days. His epiphany was the ten commandments (including "don't kill anything"). He came down from the mount to enlighten his flock and give them this gift. What he found, was that in his absence, they built a golden calf and were worshiping it as their idol. Moses said, "screw this" and he went back up to the top of mount Sinai. This time he came down with the first draft of the laws of Leviticus.
      Moses knew that the jews would not be able to become free spirits because they had lived the life of slaves. He kept them in the desert long enough for them to die, so that their children could enter the promised land as free spirits. The laws of Leviticus are a compromise on the 10 commandments. It is mercy for a hopeless race so that they could survive until they could someday ascend. (the shameful part is that devout jews think it is a desirable and permanent ideal compromise.)
      ps-
      The Essenes were a free spirit clan of jews. They had ascended. Those were Jesus's people. Jesus was a raw fooder. he was a renowned healer. No surprise on that. Is there any doubt that if jesus was alive today, modern day Christians would abandon him to be prosecuted for practicing medicine without a license, sedition, terrorism, and then he would be ...