Here we go folks -- Mandatory vaccinations in schools

  • Elchanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      I cannot imagine anyone who does not feel affected by this. Indiana has been
      the kickoff state for several big, awful changes in American history, and
      its legislators have introduced some rather awful legislation (e.g.,
      Bayh-Dole Act of 1980), so this is nothing new.

      I invite everyone to act, each according to his/her own conscience.

      Best to all,
      Elchanan

      _____